Welcome to the Monsivais Family

Welcome to the Monsivais Family

Friday, June 19, 2009

BIG NEWS!! EVERYONE SHOULD READ!!

Last week I noticed something wasn't quite right with myself. So I took a pregnancy test. It came out Negative. So I let it go and I told Hyrum it was negative. (He was some what relieved.) Two days later I was still thinking I could possibly be pregnant. I really didn't think I was at all, I was just being hopeful. So I had the thought to dig through the trash and look for the pregnancy test that I taken a couple of days earlier, just to reassure myself that I was really not pregnant. I found the old test and looked at it again, there was a very faint line that said I was pregnant. I was completely shocked. I must have staired at that pregnancy test for a while. I didn't know what to do. It was about 7am and Hyrum was still home getting ready for work. I was really nervous telling him because we agreeded that we would wait longer before we had another baby. So at 7am I started cleaning like crazy. I was cleaning bathrooms and toliets. Hyrum was thinking I was going crazy because I never clean that early in the morning. I asked Hyrum if he wanted to do something special with me this week just the two of us. That night I took my girls to my moms house and Hyrum and I stayed home and I made us a candle lite dinner. I put the Possitive Pregnancy test underneth Hyrum's napkin with the spoon on top of the napkin. He goes to start eating and notices that there is something there. He looks at it with a very puzzeled look on his face and realizes what it is. He was just as shocked as I was. I completly understand what he was going through becuase I was really shocked my self. I had all day to get over it and now that it was the end of the day I felt like it was old news to me plus now I was really excited and so ready to have another baby. Hyrum was just sitting there for a really long time just staring at the marks that said I was pregnant. I was just being so paitent with him. I was waiting for him to catch up to where I was. So I kept waiting. Finnally he gave me a kiss and said he was very happpy too. We talked about names and some ideas now that we were having another baby. It really did turn out great. I am about 6 weeks into my pregnancy now. My due date is Febuary 14... But I hope I don't have the baby on that date. I am so excited and so happy that I am not working anymore. I am ready to have a boy. We will see!!!

15 comments:

Freth Stifter said...

Sweet!

Natalie and Ryan said...

Congratulations! Your family picture above these posts is so great. Your hair looks so blonde and cute. You look so good.

Kira =] said...

Whoo-hooo!! love it!!

speaking from experience having them closer together really isn't that bad. =]

CakeMom said...

Congratulations! So happy for you. That's always exciting.

Amanda said...

Congrats! It's so fun to have another little one on the way! I hope you get a boy too, but only if I can have a girl next! :) Boys are great, I'm not sure what I'd do with a girl though. Good luck with everything!

Stephanie said...

oooh! That is exciting! I think Brett would have been grossed out at the pregnancy test under his napkin though:). Congratulations!

Kristi said...

Congrats, again! I am super excited for you and your family. It would be so fun for you to have a boy, switch it up a bit. Plus little boys are so sweet, you'll love one. Are you planning on doing another M name? Are you going to share what names you talked about?

Myhouse4nine said...

Wow, major shock! I know it wasn't the plan, but 2 years apart is great. Congrats! and good job on being patient with your man while he adjusted to it... :)

FoxFamily said...

That's exciting!!! Yippee Skippy! I'm hoping you have a boy too!! That would be very nice. Change is always good!! Keep us posted!

Jessica said...

Congrats! Have you been to the Dr. yet?

Unknown said...

Congratulations! We're very happy for you :)

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations! I love the February due date. I really wanted a February baby, but always got a spring one instead. Don't worry, babies never come on their due date so it is almost good that you are due that day. I really hope this pregnancy goes well for you and that you aren't as sick as you were with the other girls. Can't wait to hear names--you pick such beautiful ones.

Jan Parker said...

Congrats to all of you! Sweet family pictures too.

wilkinson family said...

Wow! congratulations to you both! i think that's fantastic.

Shorter family said...

Congrats Sylvia. I hope you get a boy, too. They are so fun! It's nice to have a momma's boy after Daddy's little girl!

Outer-Background